THE PRACTICE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE PUBLIC HEALTH WALES GUIDANCE AND INVITING PATIENTS WITHIN THEIR PRIORITY GROUPS AS FOLLOWS.
Please do NOT attend the appointment if you are showing any signs of COVID-19, if you are in isolation or had a positive case in your household in the last 10days.
The main symptoms of Coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
When you are invited you will be given a time to attend. We ask patients to NOT attend earlier or any later as these clinics are set up and controlled specifically to ensure the safety of all staff and patients in a social distanced environment. Masks/Face coverings are to be worn at ALL times.
Please note: All clinics are arranged following successful deliveries from both Swansea Bay Healthboard and Hywel Dda Healthboard. This means there is a possibility there will be multiple clinics held for your category.
Please do not contact the surgery asking when your appointment will be, we are working through a list and you will be contacted.
- you're worried about your symptoms
- you're not sure what to do